Casino.com has been around much longer than most online casino sites. Experience contributes to its proficient presentation and good reputation. Casino.com runs efficiently and offers hundreds of game options. Their most notable game varieties are table games and slots. Mansion group purchased the site in 2007. Prior to this it was used as a marketing tool. Mansion remains the sole operator of Casino.com for ONISAC abroad and in the UK. Playtech is no longer the single software provider for the site. NetEnt has joined them to make the online gaming experience more diverse.
Casino.com is serious about its promotional choices. The welcome incentives are plentiful. Deposit-free bonuses are an added incentive.
Seasonal promotions are also a fun feature at Casino.com. Some of their recent promotional events include refer-a-friend, Happy Hour, and daily giveaways.
Variety of Games
Individuals looking for a wide range of slots are sure to be satisfied with the selections at Casino.com. The entirety of Playtech casino games is available on the site.
- Slots: Almost 200 slots games are available on a regular basis. A few of these are limited to Casino.com only. Slots from Playtech are the most sought after games in the industry. Funky Monkey, Age of the Gods Series, and Adventures Beyond Wonderland are all offered on Casino.com.
- Progressive jackpots: Jackpot Giant, Superman the Movie and Gladiator Jackpot are among the 60 possible progressive jackpot games.
Several casino table and card games are also available on Casino.com. These are listed below.
- 14 blackjack games: Progressive Blackjack, Blackjack Surrender, and Half Double Blackjack are included.
- 24 Roulette games: Some of the roulette games available are Premium Roulette, Video Roulette, and Club Roulette.
- 15 video poker games: A few video poker varieties found on the site are All American Video Poker, Joker Poker, and Mega Jacks.
- Various Table Games: Sic-Bo, craps, and Hi Lo are all on the Casino.com site.
The option to play against a live dealer is also available through the live casino. Card games and table games such as blackjack, casino hold ‘em, and baccarat roulette are all offered in this form.
Casino.com has a ‘casual games’ selection on their homepage. When you visit this section you are met with large numbers of scratch cards. Some of the availabilities are 3 Clowns Scratch, Pink Panther Scratch, and Gladiator Scratch. Arcade games are also available in large quantities. Selections include Heads or Tails, Bonus bowling, and Spin and Win.
Software and Graphics
Playtech provides the software for Casino.com. They are the most prominent software company available. Playtech’s games are of the best quality and are most requested by casino game enthusiasts. Among their best features are the attractive animations, HD graphics, and creative bonuses.
The high-tech aesthetics make the entire site attractive and unique. New bonus attractions and deals are brought to your attention with animation. The homepage is uncomplicated and easily navigated by new visitors.
The majority of players in the UK are familiar with Mansion Casino. They are one of the largest casino game providers. Their games are of the highest quality and best variety. Mansion is known for its online bingo halls and casinos. Casino.com is their leading site. The Mansion Casino brand is a trustworthy name in gaming.
Excellent customer service is provided by the experts at Casino.com.
Loyalty or VIP Programme
The loyalty plan at Casino.com allows you to accumulate points each time you bet on games. Points can be traded for cash or used to reach a higher level. The highest status is VIP. The following statistics show how the programme works.
- Bronze: 100 points worth £2.50
- Silver: 100 points worth £3.33
- Gold: 100 points worth £5
Entrance into the VIP club happens when you reach 20,000 points or more. VIP status allows for more benefits and increased deals. You are given larger withdrawal amounts, faster payouts, and a personal account manager.
Deposit Withdrawal Methods
Casinocom supports a large range of payment methods, see on the sidebar.
Processing time can take up to 4 business days.
Help for players is available 24/7. Support is offered through phone and email. A FAQ section is also present for review.Visit site